2010-04-30

The Life and Love

I watched movie during the flight from Japan to Singapore.

The audio system of Singapore Airline was quite good. There were many movies in machine.

I selected Chinese Movie titled as “Eternal Beloved”(愛在来世).

I really love such the story. This is the movie of sadness and love. Two persons love each other but there is difficulties.

They cannot enjoy the happiness in this life. So they promised to reunion and love in next life.

The guy have been waiting for her as ghost. She was born in another life.

She came to the point and meet ghost but she did not understand who he was.

And she seemed happy with her husband and friend.

He thought she already got happiness and he was not needed…

The story was quite simple and not rare. But I was really moved.

This movie told us the human tragedy and beauty of love.

I also think Love is the thing that we develop and care.

Although human beings is so silly and looks like hopeless, but the existence of love changes our value.

I also had the question about the system and its purpose of reproductive. But sometime, I want to fall in such a love without thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment