2011-07-24

Days from Past to future as human

In Younger days, I felt loneliness everyday.
But it is just from inside of my mind.
I did not open my heart to others so I felt loneliness.
I actually suffered from showing the REAL me.
in those days, I felt loneliness and lost the meaning of life.
(Sometime, I tried to commit suicide...But I could not fortunately)

Since then, I had been looking for the answer of life.

when I entered the university, I attended Model UN Club.
Model UN gave me the various things.
especially, it promotes to open my heart.
in MUN, I got to know the issue of CHAILD SOLDIERS.

I got huge shock.
only 9 age girl and boy was kidnapped and forced to kill.
And they were took away the time for school.
then, they lost the way to live without using AK-47.
(it is hard to live on without literacy.)

I got huge shock.
when I was in Junior High School, my life is enough.
there are much of safety.
But I tried to commit suicide... I felt shame and thought what I can do for CHANGE such unfair world.

then, I started to spread the fact of world.

I thought the answer of life is to be made by individual value.
My Value in life is to increase people's smile as much as I can.
So I decided to commit social issue as my lifework.

No comments:

Post a Comment