2012-08-01

Meet with Coldplay!!

I got the chance to visit Boston in my business trip, yeah.
Boston is really good and beautiful city. I really enjoy its environment!!

I also got the opportunity to join music outreach on coldplay concert in Boston, regarding with my business. It was really good experience to meet and talk with American Ordinary People...

Although I could not speak well, but I had decided to do what I could do! I got Corn Costume and played dance!
Some American Women and Girls showed good reaction and it was also good luck to have two nice and experienced activists as partner!

Anyway, our team got some sign-ups!! yeah!!

After the outreaching, one of my colleague in United States gave me the special opportunity to meet with coldplay!! It was really good experience!!
During the concert, Chris Martin put Oxfam Logo in his shirt!
He's soooooooooooooo cool!!

No comments:

Post a Comment