2009-12-17

HIV/AIDS Patent Pool!

In 2006, Brazil, Chile, France, Norway and the United Kingdom decided to create an international drug purchase facility financed with resources that would be both sustainable and predictable. The initiative was given the name UNITAID, and a tax on airline tickets was chosen as the most appropriate means of providing sustainable funding.

According to UNITAID, the patent pool was approved.
The Patent Pool is a concept for cutting costs and reducing delays in life-saving drugs.
here is the good footage tointroduce the concept of the patent pool.
it is so excellent.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vj0dbFgjoh4

1 comment:

  1. dona robert24/4/17 20:50

    I was diagnose december 20,2012 and find out I'm hiv positive.I was scared because there is no cure for HIV/AIDS but today some people still not believe that there is cure.for HIV/AIDS it can be cured through Africans root and herbs,and
    there our doctor's here in american few knew about the african herbs can cure Hiv they hide it from us just to make a sale of ARV.I did a research online finding way to get rid of my desease,I found a herbal doctor on internet Name Dr Itua I contact him on whatsapp chat with him explain my self to him.He said he can help me cure my desease, he request for items fees which i send to him. within 3days he sent me the herbal medicine through courier service.And told me how to drink the medicine for 2weeks to get cured,I did for two weeks then he ask me to go for medical check up I horried to Kansas Medical Center nearby and I was Negative.The doctor Kalender Rich Jessica ask me what wrong ? how did i get rid of it I told her. imagine doctor Kalender Rich Jessica persuading me not let anyone know about it,I wasn't shock though i knew they know about the herbal cure.Don't be left behind if you are reading this contact Dr Itua on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com or whapsapp +2348149277967..He Can also cure the following desease..Herpes Virus...Hiv/Aids...Hepati C...Diabetis...

    ReplyDelete