2009-12-21

My Korean Tour

Hi all, I will go to Seoul again!
It was really hard to decide to go there, because I must do many thing in Japan.
but I think January is more difficult to do.

anyway, I will go to Seoul again.
I shared my Korean Tour with you, my friends.

22th Dec, 2009
12:00 Arrival of Incheon International Airport
*then, I will go to Seoul.
18:40- Dinner with korean friend I respect at COEX MALL.
22:00 0r 22:30- small party with Japanese Students in Myeongdong.

so I am free from 14:00 to 17:50 at Seoul.
if you are also free and can take time for me, feel free to tell me!
*please SMS me!
*the number was written in Comment of FB.

23th Dec. 2009
09:00-14:00 Seoul Tour
I will be the guide of Japanese students tour.
occasionally, Japanese students of Gakushuin University that I graduated stayed at Seoul as Collage Tour.
so I will be the guide of them.
and they want to communicate with Korean Students.
if you are interested in it, feel free to join it.
*almost(2-4) Japanese students and graduated students major in Global Politics.
*please SMS me!
*the number was written in Comment of FB.

evening: I will watch Korean Students Performance with some Korean friends of mine.

24th Dec, 2009
10:20 Departure from Incheon International Airport

P.S.
although I really want to go to Suwon(수원시), but it is hard to go in this trip.
so I must go there next tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment