2010-02-11

Chinese New Year Party or Valentine

yeah, Valentine and Chinese New Year will come on this weekend!
what do you do?

me?
of course, my heart is on Chinese New Year.
I plan special dinner on this sunday!!
there will be special friends and special dinner!!

actually, this is severe choice.
in Japan, women give chocolate as symbol of love to men.
I know this is Japanese Original Style.
In other countries, Men gives Rose to Women, right?
as well as Christmas, our Chocolate Custom came from Company's Marketing.

some friends of mine, now, are promoting True Love Campaign related with Economic Justice.
as you know, much Chocolate was made under Economic Injustice, such as Child Labors, unfair trade and so on.
this campaign is so simple.
if you want to give the gift to your important person, it should be fair trade product!!
the product made by others tear and blood never makes happy.
I think this concept is all right.
especially, the love is so important emotion of humans.
Valentine is one of largest opportunities to think love.
let's think about others!





but, anyway, I would like to choose Dumpling, hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment