2010-02-06

The Man from Japan

friend of mine will go to Indonesia.

I sent birthday message to friend of mine last week.
he replyed me and he said he would go to Indonesia!

wowow.
when I heard it I had idea!

he is quite good and honest Japanese guy.
and I also know many good Indonesian.

so I would like to introduce him ro Indonesian guys through Facebook.
I actually think Facebook is useful tool
of course, facebook is helpful tool, not main tool to communicate.

To Indonesians
Name: Please see Facebook Tag(Top)
He studies in Hokkaido University. the perpus of his trip in Indonesa is researching the effect of Green House Gas in Indonesia, especially Bogor, Pangkalan Kerinci, Palangkaraya, Pekan Baru and sometime Jakarta.
He joined Model United Nations in Japan, and he was president of one of branch.
now he studies Environment and Agriculture? field.(I`m not sure much)

No comments:

Post a Comment