2010-07-22

Korean Tour 2010 Summer

I will stay at Seoul again!!
if you guys are in Seoul too, let`s meet up!!
in this time, I will take some Japanese students.
so I also would like to introduce these students to you.

[my schedule]
*I will stay at BEBOP Guest House near Hongik University Station.

6th August
14:40 arrival at Incheon International Airport
*I will borrow rental mobile phone in airport. if you want my contact, could you give me your contact via e-mail or Facebook direct message.
in this night, one more Japanese student will join late.
*I am free on PM and night! how about dinner? I can share what I am doing in my job at International NGO if you want.

7th August
it is almost free day. but I would like to Suwon.
if you are free, feel free to tell me!
we would like to communicate with people!!

8th August
it is also free day. but I would like to take Japanese student to 서대문 형무소 for learning our history. I have been there once. and I always went these historical place when I went to Asian Countries. I would like to share unknown fact with Japanese Students.

in this evening, one more Japanese Student will join late.
so I would like to organize small dinner. if you are interested in it, feel free to tell me.

9th August
we will join MUNOS SUMMIT.
but evening(after 19:00) will be free.

10th August
we will join MUNOS SUMMIT.
but evening(after 19:00) will be free.

11th August
we will join MUNOS SUMMIT.
there will be post-conference social event.

12th August
08:30 Departure from Gimpo airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment