2010-07-04

Social working and days

I enjoyed last week totally. In my job, my boss came back from G8 Summit in Canada. I am preparing for several events related with our organization and coalition activities. It was really busy days. Moreover, I also must have worked for earth garden, outdoor festival for fair trade and eco, which held in last weekend. But I realized I love to work in social a tivities, especially human communication based work.
 
And I went music live that Randy whom met in Dalynna's birthday, Friday. Dalynna invited me this special opportunity. But I could not who Randy was first when I entered live house. On the stage, there were three guys playing music. Guiter-vocal and basist seemed Japanese. Drumer seemed actually white guy but his hair looked like long!! I remembered Randy's hair was short. Ummm, I asked Dalynna "Drumer is Randy? But I think his hair was short, right. Dalynna said he might made up totally. Ohhhh. During discssion with Dalynna, we thought Randy on the live was sooooo sexy. I think especially his mascle in arm was so cool. But we met him after his live. Unfortunately or fortunately, he was back to as he had been. Anyway, I just said all you should see his performance. His beat, music and so what he all make must move you. After the live, I went rolling sishi restaurant with Aya-San and Dalynna. I heard Aya-San's academic background and Dalynna's preference on sushi. (by the way, Aya-san's fashion was more cute and elegant that day.) thanks Dalynna for inviting me. Sturday, I worked in earth garden from 8am to 6pm. I met and talked with many people. I really like these kinds of activities.

After work, I went to Paris festival memorial concert in NHK hall with my family. I dropped the concert and went to farewell party for Tetsuro and Eriko, held in Shibuya. they will study abroad. the member of Komaba branch organized this party. I actually moved because they were fresh students when I was last grade student. Time passed and they made history. Now they had great friendship. Yeah, they had value. And it was my great pleasure to take part in it although my involvement was so small. I thought this achievement was one of the good thing that I did not commit suicide. I hope both Tetsuro and Elly would find their value in their new challenge. And I strongly believe they can do it. Then I was back to my family.  

Yeah, i enjoyed private time except one thing. About love. Now my situation is not good. It is hard to explain. Ummmm, I just wanna do what I can do for her happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment