2009-11-02

Halloween

yeah, you know last weekend was Halloween!!
how was your halloween?
did you meet witch?

hahaha,I joined two parties this year.
at Friday, I went to Shibuya and enjoyed Halloween Party organized by wAds which is powerful youth campaign to advocate HIV/AIDS.


and there, I met several friends working as active youth.


there were over 50 youth.
personally, it was my great opportunity to understand other person.
in that event, one sex worker was invited as speaker.
she usually works in advocacy on sharing HIV/AIDS and safa sex from the sight of sex worker.

I think it is great challenge to speak in front of others.
she said she always spoke in sex workers and it was first time to speak in front of others.
I really respect her brave.
and her eyes showed brilliantness and kindness.

at Saturday, I went to office to work voluntarily.
one noise took my concentration to screen of laptop.

yeah, these kids had halloween costume!
so charming!!

after my voluntary working, I went to Heaven's door in Shimokitazawa.
Oxfam Japan International Volunteer Group had Halloween Party there.

and there was special guest!!
DJ Ari!!

his tune was soooooooooo great!
DMX, Sugar Ray, Blink 182.....
unfortunately, I came back home early.
but it was also my pleasure to meet such a great DJ there!

How about your Halloween?

P.S. I watched Halloween Parade in Shimokitazawa.

No comments:

Post a Comment