2010-03-08

Finally I got it!

I asked the fright plan to several companies last night.
and I got some responses when I checked my inbox at lunch break.
One Company showed the fright ticket between Narita and Singapore around $830 UN Dollars.
*I understood the fright to Malaysia is more expensive than it to Singapore. so I chose separate way, I went to Singapore and then, I will buy cheep fright ticket to Malaysia by Air Asia or Jet Star Asia.

yeah, it is still expensive, compared with usual price.
(I can buy around $500 US Dollars usually.)
but I also think it is better.

several friends kindly suggested me to buy ticket between Japan and Taipen or Hongkong. then I can buy any cheep ticket by Tiger Airways, Jet Star Asia or Air Asia.
but there are two problems.
one is that these tickets between Japan and HongKong or Taipei also expensive. it seems around &630 US Dollars.(all ticket which go or come to Japan is super expensive.) if I choose the fright to Hong Kong or Taipei, it makes almost no difference with ticket to Singapore.
second point is time.
although the price of ticket via Hon kong or Taipei is cheeper than ticket via Singapore, the available time of mine is limited.
and I also want to meet some guys in Singapore.

so I decided to buy the fright ticket between Japan and Singapore.

to the guys in Indonesia,
if I have much more time, I will go to Jagarta, Yogajagarta, Bogor, and Bandung.
but this holiday is not enough. because Indonesia is too large.

however, I also have the plan to go to Indonesia this Summer(I can get the holidays) or at least next year.
anyway, see you soon.

P.S. I will share my details of tour, coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment