2010-03-25

My Singapore Tour

I decided my Singapore tour on April and May.
I will just stay at Singapore in mainly three days.
first term is on 27th April to 28th April.
I will arrived there around 18:00 on 28th April.
I will stay at hotel in Little India, one night.
* I think I can make a time for dinner, if you, guys, also have a time!
but I will leave next morning early.

second term is on 2th May to 3rd May.
I will arrived there with one Japanese friend at noon on 2nd May, hopefully.
so we can be available for this afternoon and night.
*I take one Japanese friend. so I also would like to introduce Japanese friend to you.
we will stay at hotel in Bugis. next day, we are also free morning.
*my Japanese friend will leave Singapore at 15:00.
and I am also free by 21:00. *the departure time of my flight is 23:45
I would like to meet all guys I tagged at facebook.

if you have time, let's meet up!

I am looking forward to seeing Singapore again!

No comments:

Post a Comment