2010-06-20

Could you dance with me in Waka Waka?

Have you watched Waka Waka dance?
this song is official song of World Cup 2010.



and Global Campaign for Education set "1 GOAL Campaign" in same time.
Shakira also supports this campaign.
http://www.join1goal.org/

this campaign promotes all people who are interested in world cup and hope all children go to school, to make Waka Waka Video and upload it.


although it may be little late, I would like to make my Waka Waka Video and upload it.

I also would like to dance with you guys all over the world.
my idea is so simple.
Everyone dances at Waka Waka Main Phrase and record it.
then please send it to me.
I would like to make our combined Waka Waka Video!!

if you think this idea is good and want to join it, feel free to tell me!!
let's make original dance video with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment