2010-06-13

The game of last night

I went to Korean Culture Center last night.
my Korean Friend asked me to join watching game. so I just joined it.

in the center, there were many people in red uniform.
I also put on Korean Uniform.
we enjoyed the match.


I would like to share what I felt during this event.

▶Korean National Team
I like present korean national Football team.
they keep running. Attackers like Ji Sung, keep pressure. side backers joins attacking effectively, especially Duri showed important role.
they showed total football.
so I like it.

▶Vulnerability
they are not perfect team although there are no perfect thing in this world.
last night, korean team got 2 goal and won.
but some time, they miss marking Greece attackers.
as I said, korean attackers showed great performance, in not only attacking but also pressing.
their pressure were effective to prevent Greece's Attack.
however, without these support from Attackers, korean defense may be not good quality(I think).

▶Anyway
although I mentioned some weak point I am thinking, I like present korean Football. they keep running and show guts.
their performance is energetic.

▶Nationalism??
I don't have the mind to support national team which I belong as nationality, because I don't know any player in our national team.
in the other hand, I always support my school team because all these players are my friends.
compared with high school sports, I don't have the reason to support national team.

so I just want to support who makes me excited.

▶only one disappoint thing
last night, I expected to meet person I really want to talk to.
but she is not there.
ummm, I expect next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment