2010-06-20

Youth and hope

today, I went to Waseda University for supporting the activity of Oxfam Japan International Volunteer Group as one of volunteers.
There was second combined English Workahop between IVG and AIESEC.
And I had another purpose today. I wanted to introduce Su Kyong to AIESECers. He was interested in the internship in AIESEC when I shared its information.

I arrived at Waseda Station and met Su Kyong there. When we met in front of bookstore, I found Woo walking. He was the instructer of today's workshop.

We caught woo and then we went together to the campus.

When we reached the room of workshop, AIESECers had already been working as preparation.
They worked hard and I was so glad to see that as one of alumni of AIESEC.

Beofore workshop, I talked with several AIESECers as well as other participants.
They seemed so energetic and passionate. And of cource, they seemed to enjoy their days.

During workshop, we, not only participants but also organiging people, can develop our leadership, communication, logical, and public speaking skill.

It is so good thing. I would like to support these youth activities.
It is also youth empowerment. I also think these activities promotes better future. Yeah, it makes sense. thanks IVG Guys and AIESECers. Good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment