2010-01-24

Cute or Beauty

at beginning of this year, I discussed the difference between Cuteness and Beauty with Korean Friend.

at the way home, he said "Japanese women are so cute. which do you like, Yoichi?".
I said, "it depends. but I think there are some tendencies in Japan."
He:"What's?"
I:"yeah, Japanese tends to say Cute but it is not often to say Beauty."
I:"and I think, many Japanese women are charming and cute rather than Beauty" according to my experience. how do you think?"
He:"in general."
I:"and I think Korean women are more beautiful than cute... in my opinion. "
I:"I want to get woman who are beautiful with long-term-partner, rather than cute-girl. of course, heart and her vision is important points."
He:"hahaha, it is"

but I watched music video of Wonder Girls yesterday.
their faces seemed GIRL.
although their behaviors and voices seemed more beautiful than Japanese idles, Is the tendency of celebrities(:people likes youngness?) same?

umm, I have questions to ladies and gentle men.
1. Question to men
what is your definition of cuteness and beauty?
and which is your priority essence when you decide partner?

2. Question to Women
what is your definition of cuteness and beauty?
and Which do you like to be called as Cute or Beautiful?

No comments:

Post a Comment