2010-01-10

Korean Community in Japan

I went to Farewell Party yesterday.
Dong-Myeon, one of korean friend will come back to his mother country.
his korean friends organized farewell party.
I was also invited!

although I had some tasks and I joined it late, they welcomed me.
to say the truth, this was second time to see him who were the special guest.
when I entered the party room, there were about 10 people.
all of them were korean.
hahaha, yes, I was the minority in that room.
but I never felt minority.
I did not understand korean language, but I understood the situation from reading between the line.

there were several sessions for Don-Myeong.
everyone showed their hearts on each performance.
I little felt 정(john/Mercy? or love?).
there were much of love.

what I learnt from the experience of farewell party is the importance of heart-based-communication in society.
we felt isolated in daily lives, especially modern society.
in Japan, such a community seemed to be lost, generally.
we, human, are social creature.
we learn and grow up in communication with others, especially heart to heart talking.

life is beautiful.
because we stay with friends.
I hope everyone can enjoy their lives.
I keep my commitment for that goals.

P.S. I will upload some pics and video on facebook ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment