2010-01-13

Facebook Security Sense

many people enjoyed facebook in these days.
facebook is greater web tool. it provides the opportunity to share what we do with friends easily and smoothly, even if they live in other countries.
we can share photo, video and what we feel in wall.
I really enjoyed sharing what I do with my friends and seeing what they do in all over the world.

However, I got friend request from person whom I don't know in real world.
generally, I rejected these requests.
because facebook provides much of information about my private things, such as photo, job, video, place I live and so on.
moreover, facbook provides the photo of my friends I took.
and if someone get the status of my friend, it means he/she can access the photo I took.
so I have the responsibility to protect my friends from suspected guys.

but unfortunately, there were many people who are easy to click "add" without any consideration, especially in the case he/she had common friends with suspected guys.
this is one concern in present facebook trend.

I don't remember the name sometime.
but I always ask them to give me additional information about them before clicking "add".
actually there are many people using different name and photo with real one.

and more, I have one more facebook policy.
if he/she is not friend in real world, I can add the person whom I know in real or whom some friend suggests to make friend with. I actually add several people in that way.

BUT I NEVER FORGET,
there are people who are very BAD.
they always wants to EARN MONEY from our information.
and OUR PHOTO may be under VULNERABILITY if we have no security policy.
we need to know our RESPONSIBILITY to protect our friends, if you think they are important.

No comments:

Post a Comment