2010-01-24

Sex

I heard that around 80% women had the experience to suffer from violence related sexuality, sexual abused or other violence, according to NHK.and I also heard that one tenth adult guy had the experience to buy sex in prostitution.
I actually know people who work in this industry and buy it. I don't want to criticize them. I know they all have their own contexts.
and always there are the value as their lives.
so I would like to think how to stop violence.

not only Japan, I head several sad news from overseas.
various components lead to the situation of vulnerability.
Poverty, the access to Society, Tendency of People...

we need to establish just world without poverty.
gender equality is one of essential essences.
and I would like to join the process to promote our world better and better.
I don't want to see pain and tear any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment