2010-01-03

Korean Guys in Japan

I had lunch and great chat time with Angela yesterday.
it has been long time no see each other since last time.

Angela became more and more beautiful.
so I asked her "you got Plastic Surgery?" hahaha, it's also joking.
her beauty came from her mind.

I consult with her about how to sing in Cyworld that it is largest Social Network Service in Republic of Korea, and organized by SK Telecoms.
it is quite hard to manage it. it is organized in only Korean Language.
and I cannot know it.

I need her help.
so I must say "Angela 주세요〜〜".
(it is also joking. you know, Angela.)

then, she took me to the cathedral Church near? Mejiro.
there was Volunteer Committee of Korean guys.
she introduced some korean guys.
I really enjoyed talking with them.
although I am not christian, but I confirmed the importance of community.
thanks Angela.

1 comment: